- Gordon Ramsay was on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Monday night, and he brought out his usual shouty, demeaning schtick. Ramsay made fun of a shrimp-and-grits dish that Colbert cooked, saying, “It looks like someone’s puked in that.” The chef also revealed he prepared a meal for Russian President and Donald Trump bestie Vladimir Putin back in the day. Here’s the clip:
- A chocolatier in Los Angeles has concocted a fancy chocolate bar that tastes like avocado toast. Each bar costs $9.95, or about $8.50 more than a standard Hershey bar. Something something millennials aren’t saving for houses.
- Condolences to IHOb, which is now boring old IHOP again. The breakfast chain admitted on Twitter its name change was just a dumb stunt to sell some burgers.
- All 12 players and the coach of the Wild Boars youth soccer team have been rescued from a cave in Thailand. Now that they’re out, the boys have been promised a feast of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Barack Obama, America’s 44th and coolest president, is encouraging the wine industry to come together in an effort to fight climate change. Responding to President Donald Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Paris Climate Accord, Obama says “even if there is a rolling back of regulations, they have been adopted by commercial interests who see them as good business sense.”
- Restaurant-delivery service Postmates is rolling out a major expansion across the country. The company, which operates an app available on iOS and Android devices, will launch in more than 100 new cities, according to a press release.
- And, finally, no, this is not a fun fact.
There is nothing fun about this fact https://t.co/oPWTf9fVxk— Dave Chang (@davidchang) July 10, 2018