- Domestic goddess Chrissy Teigen has a new cookbook coming out this fall, and now we have a first look at its cover. Cravings: Hungry for More, a followup to Teigen’s debut book that was released in 2016, is scheduled for release on September 18. Teigen enthusiasts can go ahead and preorder the book. If the early returns are any indication, this one is going to fly off of shelves.
BLESSED DAY, IT’S HERE!!!! My second #CRAVINGScookbook is available for pre-order!! Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Breakfast Bake, French Onion Soup with Croissant Croutons, Grilled Pork Banh Mi Sandwiches, Philly French Dip, Roasted Butternut & Pomegranate Salad, and more more more ohhhhhh there is much to love! Link to pre-order in my bio!!!
WHOA. Number 1!! pic.twitter.com/RqazhzVzjn— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 26, 2018
- West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin performed the Heimlich maneuver on Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill when McCaskill began choking during a luncheon for Senate Democrats last week. There’s no word on what sort of food item caused the blockage, but McCaskill walked away from the luncheon with a cracked rib.
- Guy Fieri, the Platinum Prince himself, will soon have his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The late Julia Child, America’s original TV chef, is getting a posthumous star.
- Everything’s coming up Fieri: He joined the ’90s rockers, egg enthusiasts, and general weirdos of Smash Mouth on stage during a show in the Bay Area on Saturday.
- Alabama is the state with the most fast-food restaurants, according to a new industry survey, followed by Nebraska and West Virginia.
- This is the Queer Eye content you need: a ranking of every one of food expert Antoni’s t-shirts.
- Check out the trailer for the second season of Nailed It, which hits Netflix this Friday.
- McDonald’s and Starbucks face fines in India, which has enacted a ban on single-use plastic items such as shopping bags, food containers, and cutlery.
- Your daily plastic straw update: “A history of modern capitalism from the perspective of the straw.”
- Danny Meyer and other New York restaurateurs wrote a letter to Governor Andrew Cuomo urging him to kill the tipped minimum wage in the state.
- Actor Jude Law improves airline food by always taking Tabasco sauce with him on planes. Law has passed this tip on to British celebrity chef Jason Atherton.
- Finally, The Onion explains why foie gras should be a staple of your child’s diet.
Why Foie Gras Should Be A Staple Of Your Child’s Daily Diet pic.twitter.com/S3z5iQbNF7— The Onion (@TheOnion) June 25, 2018