A-listers attending the Oscars this Sunday will score a ridiculously lavish gift bag loaded with the kind of stuff one-percenters live for: think personal trainer sessions and “conflict-free” diamond necklaces.
This year’s bags — which are not handed out by the Academy itself, but rather an LA-based marketing company called Distinctive Assets — will be distributed to each acting and directing nominee and are worth at least $100,000, per USA Today. (God bless celebrities: Even when they lose, they still win.)
Here are all the food and beverage items being included in this year’s bags (along with their estimated retail values):
- Edible chocolate jewelry by Chocolatines: $98 for a 16-piece box
- Southern Wicked Lemonade moonshine: $24.95
- Local oranges via delivery app EpiFruit: $50
- Jarritos soda: $12 for a 12-pack of glass bottles
- The Danish cookbook, Cook Yourself Happy: $35
- Organic, vegan, small-batch lollipops by Delicacies: $30 per dozen
- Two gourmet pretzel gift boxes by Posh Pretzels: $80
- Quincy Herbals detox tea: $30
- Rouge Maple syrup gift box: $125
- Vaya’s Tyffyn lunchbox: $47 to $67
Of course, that all pales in comparison to a 12-night luxury trip for two to Tanzania, a voucher for which is also included in each insanely over-the-top gift bag.