It’s fashion week in Paris right now, and apparently the only thing on the minds of Dolce & Gabbana’s design team is food. Honestly, the luxury brand’s Spring 2018 collection looks like the team rummaged in their fridges and pantries for inspiration and made some dresses out of it.
Here now, Eater’s expert fashion opinion — ranked in order of our expert fashion enthusiasm — about some of the more food-focused looks that came down the runway:
1. Hoooollly cannoli. Look at this beauty. Yes, it’s an entire dress covered in cannolis. Yes, those cannolis are also IN HER EARS.
2. Can’t afford 24-carat-gold earrings? Never fear! There’s actual carrots for your ears!
3. Turn yourself into a human fruit bowl with orange earrings.
4. Maybe you’ve always wanted to wear pastries on top of your head. Now you can do that without getting crumbs all over your face!!!!
5. Trying to give a someone special a hint? Try wearing these EGGPLANT EARRINGS on your next date (they do look heavy, though).
6. Soup cans. On a skirt. How did no one think of this before?
7. Imagine throwing a tea party wearing this cookie dress.
8. If this dress COVERED IN CABBAGES doesn’t set fall bridal trends this year, I will be shocked.
9. This outfit is a LITERAL GARDEN.
10. Seriously, how great is this SNAP PEAS dress???
11. And here it is in WHITE.
12. And in BAG form.
D&G certainly has its priorities in order.