- Shake Shack will open a location at M&T Bank Stadium, home of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens. Shake Shacks now live at baseball stadiums, train stations, racetracks, malls, and airports, but this is the chain’s first foray into football.
- Three servers at LA’s Sunset Tower Hotel were fired on Monday because they failed to stop a zealous diner from taking a photo of stars Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry.
- A restaurant in China is under fire for offering discounts to women based on their bra size.
- More and more millennials in China are switching from tea to coffee drinking, and Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts are expanding aggressively in the region to capitalize on the trend.
- Doritos just launched a new offering that combines four different chip shapes and flavors: Chipotle, Cool Ranch, Blue Cheese, and Blazin’ Buffalo & Ranch.
- No thanks:
Shake Shack Is Coming to the Baltimore Ravens’ Stadium
Plus, other food news to know today
Eater’s holiday banquet celebrates the food traditions we return to in memory, time and time again
With a few simple hacks — a gravy boat, chopped herbs, and a taper candle or two — your holiday celebration can look like a million bucks