- It’s still summer, but the pumpkin spice latte is already preparing for its comeback. Starbucks hasn’t announced an official release date yet, but expect to see it back in stores as early September (and according to some Starbucks employees, this cultish fall beverage may be already in stores). Baristas have acted appropriately, starting a “support group” on Reddit to vent their fears and frustrations.
ITS HERE!!!!!! #PSL #Pumpkinspicelatte #Starbucks @Barista_Life_ pic.twitter.com/AFJwMbLFaB— alyssa alexandria (@ninaaa_triste) August 17, 2017
- Can’t wait until September for the PSL? McDonald’s aims to offer their copycat version for the second year in a row — and the chain plans to have it on the menu even earlier than Starbucks.
- Amazon’s friendly home robot Alexa can now help users cut down on food waste.
- It’s exciting when a new In-N-Out restaurant to town — or is it? Some locals in Bay Area town are petitioning against getting a new In-N-Out location, saying “this is not a good fit for the neighborhood.”
- Speaking of expanding popular chains, Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery is now open in Dubai.
- Rami Malek, the star of Mr. Robot, was once a really terrible catering employee: