- McDonald’s seasonal lobster roll is back on the menu at select New England locations. Maybe don’t eat it, though.
- Clif Bar & Company has recalled three of its packaged protein bars after discovering some might contain unlabeled nut allergens.
- Great news for ice cream fans who’d rather not leave the house: Ben & Jerry’s, perhaps the most pervasive brand in grocery freezers, is now selling its pint of ice cream online. Meanwhile, Baskin-Robbins has partnered with delivery service DoorDash to offer ice cream delivery in 22 cities.
- Two men are suing Hain Celestial Group, one of the many makers of “veggie straws” packaged snacks, claiming the name of the product is misleading: There are no actual vegetables in veggie straws.
- Not everyone is feeling the food-related storylines that appear in Aziz Ansari’s Netflix show Master of None: In this counterargument, Neal Pollack writes that “In the main plotline, Ansari is an elitist food jerk.”
- ZOMG Top Ramen-flavored Pringles exist:
McDonald’s $9 Fast-Food Lobster Roll Returns
Plus, a Clif Bar recall and ramen-flavored potato chips
by Erin DeJesus