- McDonald’s seasonal lobster roll is back on the menu at select New England locations. Maybe don’t eat it, though.
- Clif Bar & Company has recalled three of its packaged protein bars after discovering some might contain unlabeled nut allergens.
- Great news for ice cream fans who’d rather not leave the house: Ben & Jerry’s, perhaps the most pervasive brand in grocery freezers, is now selling its pint of ice cream online. Meanwhile, Baskin-Robbins has partnered with delivery service DoorDash to offer ice cream delivery in 22 cities.
- Two men are suing Hain Celestial Group, one of the many makers of “veggie straws” packaged snacks, claiming the name of the product is misleading: There are no actual vegetables in veggie straws.
- Not everyone is feeling the food-related storylines that appear in Aziz Ansari’s Netflix show Master of None: In this counterargument, Neal Pollack writes that “In the main plotline, Ansari is an elitist food jerk.”
- ZOMG Top Ramen-flavored Pringles exist:
McDonald’s $9 Fast-Food Lobster Roll Returns
Plus, a Clif Bar recall and ramen-flavored potato chips
by Erin DeJesus
Share this story
Here Are the 2023 James Beard Awards Restaurant and Chef Finalists
The full list of nominees
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Saffron
The world’s most expensive spice can be an everyday ingredient — if you know how to use it