- Is Oreo planning a cookie butter (aka speculoos) flavor? Signs point to yes.
- Beyond Burger, the vegetarian burger that is purported to taste and “bleed” like beef burgers, is coming to 600 Kroger stores across 13 states. It’s almost twice the price of beef per ounce.
- Apparently it takes longer to pour a Diet Coke in the air than other soft drinks because of the way the drink reacts to the altitude. Thus, frequent Diet Coke orders can annoy flight attendants.
- Starbucks will shut down all of its 379 Teavana stores. It acquired the chain back in 2012, but no one really liked it.
- Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern prefers his steak at room temperature and will let it rest 45 minutes after taking it off the grill. At a steakhouse, he’ll ask for his steak to come with his starters so he can wait for it to cool down.
- Some really good advice over at Elle: just eat the whole damn doughnut.
- Billboard talks to restaurateur Claus Meyer and The National’s Aaron Dessner on their upcoming music festival in Denmark.
- This is just a sweet thing that happened outside a Sonic:
Today I saw an elderly man sitting outside of his car spoon feeding his wife ice cream pic.twitter.com/O1YElBQIam— preston (@psynote) July 27, 2017