- Here’s an Instagram account dedicated to the food on The Simpsons.
- A couple in Toronto ordered a pizza for delivery and an UberEats driver instead brought them a half-eaten moldy sandwich. The restaurant was just as perplexed as the couple, and UberEats has removed the driver from the platform.
- Shake Shack stock is down 50 percent from its high two years ago, but CEO Randy Garutti expects it to return to its high water mark in the next five years due to some incredibly aggressive growth. Meanwhile, co-founder Danny Meyer lets Esquire in on some life lessons, including the fact that “to me, money is like a hug — the more you give, the more you get.”
- Fun fact: Steve Rubell, the scion of NYC’s legendary Studio 54 nightclub, is the one who should be credited with coining the phrase “bridge-and-tunnel.” His business partner Ian Schrager notes: “The ultimate irony was, we were bridge-and-tunnel people.”
- Asian-ish casual dining chain P.F. Chang’s now has its own house wine.
- Two high school girls have invented a straw that can detect the presence of GBH and ketamine, two of the most commonly used date rape drugs, in drinks.
This Instagram Account Is Dedicated to the Food on ‘The Simpsons’
Plus, all the food news to know today