- Scott Patterson of Gilmore Girls fame — aka Luke Danes of Luke’s Diner fame — is opening his own real-life coffee brand. It will be called, allegedly, Scotty P’s Big Mug Coffee. Will it be better than the Netflix revival?
- Related: Check out this graph showing how much coffee the characters of Friends actually drank.
Moreover, I then went ahead and broke it down season by season to see how their habits developed and changed over time... pic.twitter.com/IoJ1lDNnpv— Kit Lovelace (@kitlovelace) June 27, 2017
- Ferran Adria’s secretive Barcelona restaurant Enigma “is best described as a giant futuristic igloo.”
- Panda Express just settled an investigation for $600,000 following allegations that the chain “unnecessarily required green card holders to repeatedly prove they were authorized to work.”
- Here’s a throwback for your Thursday: Slipknot and Nickelback are funding, and KFC just got involved.
- Elsewhere, here’s how two chefs built one of the world’s cheapest Michelin-rated restaurants.
Watch now: Tim Ho Wan’s Michelin-Starred Dim Sum on Cult Following