Eventually, everyone ends up at Disney World. You might as well eat well while you're there.
Here, now, Eater's comprehensive overview of everything worth eating, drinking, and doing across all 4 parks, 39 hotels, 449 restaurants, and 27,258 acres of Central Florida's most magical kingdom. From a list of the best drink to get near every good ride to an explainer on how to get the most bang for your buck with the Disney Dining Plan, we got it all.
Start here, and work your away through our guide (and the park).
Disney World’s sweets are iconic
- First, a comprehensive list of the best (and worst) ice cream at the park
- All the facts on the dairy-free Dole Whip
- The story behind that chocolate-coated, mouse-shaped treat
- Not in the mood for sugar? How about a nice turkey leg?
How to have a fun, magical, and efficient time
- We planned a perfect 4-day trip, from breakfast to nightcap
- How to tackle the day’s most important meal, breakfast
- The one secret that will change your trip to Disney World
- ...and seven tips to ace your dining experience
Aside from the food ...
- In the world of Disney fantasy, does authenticity matter?
- Surely, the American Pavilion at Epcot can be better than this
- It’s not fun to go to a princess character breakfast alone
- Have you ever wanted to eat food grown inside a theme park?
- Meet the woman who's been to every restaurant at Disney World
Your Disney World dining atlas
- The quick guide to dining at the four theme parks
- The delicious countries in Disney’s answer to a World’s Fair, ranked
- Everywhere you want to eat at Disney Springs, mapped
- 50’s Prime Time Café is the single best restaurant here
- The 38 essential Disney World dishes and restaurants
Thirsty? We got you covered.
- Experts have weighed in on the park's best wine and beer lists
- Here are the closest alcoholic drinks to every good ride in the park
- If you want to drink well, here’s your guide
- Just don’t forget to stay caffeinated, too
See some more Eater travel guides: