- Miss out on Girl Scout cookie orders? No big deal, because PopSugar reports that now the cookies are available on Amazon — at a markup but with Prime shipping to boot.
- People in Russia are developing a taste for alcohol-free beer — thanks in part to “government initiatives to discourage drinking,” Fortune notes — and the breweries are into it. Major beer company Anheuser Busch InBev even intends to “promote the alcohol-free version of its Bud brand as a sponsor of soccer's FIFA World Cup when Russia hosts it next year.”
- Nobody wants to buy Paula Deen’s mansion. In Savannah, Georgia, the home has two guest cottages and a 10,000 square-foot barn. Also: an eight-car garage with a dock house. It’s down from $12.5 million to $8.75 million, maybe because no one knows what a dock house is.
- ICYMI, Rep. Joe Barton tried to get people to move to a decision about the now-dead health care bill by promising to buy everyone in the committee food from Waffle House. Spoiler: It didn’t work.
- Today in touristy news, an ad agency created a tequila cloud as part of an exhibit in Berlin aimed to get more German citizens to visit Mexico. Watch:
Yes, You Can Buy Girl Scout Cookies on Amazon
What to do when cookies season is over, and more food news to know today
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.