- FieriCon, the now-annual and inexplicable celebration of Guy Fieri, will return this weekend in NYC. Participants will honor the mayor of Flavortown via a five-stop bar crawl that ends, naturally, at Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar, Fieri’s Times Square restaurant. As organizers say on the official website, showing up in Fieri cosplay is not required to participate, “but it is highly encouraged.”
- Black Tap, the New York City purveyor of gimmicky, cake-topped milkshakes, will open a location in Anaheim’s Downtown Disney — basically ensuring the brand’s global Instagram domination.
- Thomas Keller is the latest chef to become an online instructor at MasterClass, the platform that allows famous people to “teach” paying students online.
- MTV’s Jersey Shore reboot — the Florida-Alabama-based series called Floribama Shore — now faces a lawsuit from Pensacola, Florida’s famous Flora-Bama Lounge and Oyster Bar. The 53-year-old beach bar has filed a cease-and-desist against the use of the “Flora-Bama” name.
- Pringles is testing a “Thanksgiving dinner”-flavored snack packs, with chips that taste like turkey, creamed corn, and pumpkin pie.
- Chicago’s first fully automated restaurant will serve bao.
- A piece of cake from Donald and Melania Trump’s 2005 wedding is up for auction.
- Chart-topper Cardi B is not here for your expensive hotel cereal.
Hundreds of Guy Fieris Set to Swarm Manhattan Again This Weekend
Plus a Thanksgiving dinner-flavored snack pack from Pringles, and more food news
by Erin DeJesus
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.