- With the Pizza Checker, Domino's is rolling out the use of artificial intelligence for quality control on its pizza.
- Amazon bought Whole Foods, and now Whole Foods locations across the country will offer in-store discounts on products like the Echo.
- This boutique distiller is putting its whiskey in squeezable pouches like Capri Suns .
- Honey Nut Cheerios have nine times the sugar of regular Cheerios and the NYT is on it.
- Waffle House releases a special song for veterans today called “At Your Service.” It’s going to be played at all Waffle House locations on Veteran’s Day.
- Bobby Flay couldn’t sell his Manhattan condo, so now he’s leasing it for $22K per month
- ‘Tis the season and the newest Starbucks holiday drink is a “toasted white chocolate mocha”
- Yelp’s mission to add health inspection data to restaurant listings continues.
- Europe’s biggest delivery start-up Deliveroo gears up for an IPO.
- There’s a weed drive-thru in Vegas now.
- Today in José Andrés news, the inspiring chef worked with the coast guard to deliver an inhaler and solar light to people in need in Puerto Rico.
Quick report from #PuertoRico: We visited our kitchen in Utuado and crossed a river where the bridge washed out to deliver an inhaler and solar light! #ChefsForPuertoRico pic.twitter.com/Ftt57YPusj— José Andrés (@chefjoseandres) November 10, 2017