- With the Pizza Checker, Domino's is rolling out the use of artificial intelligence for quality control on its pizza.
- Amazon bought Whole Foods, and now Whole Foods locations across the country will offer in-store discounts on products like the Echo.
- This boutique distiller is putting its whiskey in squeezable pouches like Capri Suns .
- Honey Nut Cheerios have nine times the sugar of regular Cheerios and the NYT is on it.
- Waffle House releases a special song for veterans today called “At Your Service.” It’s going to be played at all Waffle House locations on Veteran’s Day.
- Bobby Flay couldn’t sell his Manhattan condo, so now he’s leasing it for $22K per month
- ‘Tis the season and the newest Starbucks holiday drink is a “toasted white chocolate mocha”
- Yelp’s mission to add health inspection data to restaurant listings continues.
- Europe’s biggest delivery start-up Deliveroo gears up for an IPO.
- There’s a weed drive-thru in Vegas now.
- Today in José Andrés news, the inspiring chef worked with the coast guard to deliver an inhaler and solar light to people in need in Puerto Rico.
Domino's Uses New Technology to Make Sure Pepperoni Is Evenly Spread on Pizzas
And other food news to know today