- Rumors are swirling that privately held JAB Holdings — which seems to have a monopoly on low-end coffee brands, including Keurig, Caribou Coffee, and Peet’s, while also owning Krispy Kreme, Panera Brand, Einstein Bagels, and chic coffee brands Stumptown and Intelligentsia — will make a move to acquire Dunkin’ Brands. Dunkin’s stock jumped eight percent on Monday due to the speculation.
- According to People, new Food Network show Iron Chef Showdown will air an episode featuring newly disgraced chef John Besh as a judge, as originally planned.
- Starbucks’ new holiday cups debut today, and they look kind of like coloring books.
- Gisele and Tom Brady dressed up as avocado toast for Halloween:
- Waterside Inn, an upscale, three Michelin-starred restaurant in Britain, now bans phone photography.
- Cheers to this Vox Media engineer who went as the Fyre festival’s pathetic sandwich for Halloween
this is my scariest halloween costume: the fyre festival sandwich— Nicole Zhu (@nicolelzhu) October 27, 2017
aka "a slice of sadness wrapped in fake news" pic.twitter.com/2vbnBx1fWQ
- Every unicorn wine deserves a unicorn wine holder.
- Meanwhile in Japan, Cup Noodle releases instant “pizza ramen.” Perhaps the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pizza Cookbook authors were on to something: