- Eleven Madison Park, the three-Michelin-starred restaurant in New York City that recently reopened after a revamp, now sells a cup of coffee for $24. The restaurant’s coffee director spends about 10 minutes preparing one cup of coffee, using rare high-end beans and fancy machines. That’s the cost of almost two pounds of Popeyes popcorn chicken, just to put things in perspectives.
- Speaking of Popeyes, this California restaurant proudly admits that it literally serves Popeyes fried chicken on its menu. A customer called the restaurant out in this hilarious Yelp review:
Read Tyler H.'s review of Sweet Dixie Kitchen on Yelp
Everyone loves some spicy, Cajun fried chicken, but paying $12+ for it at a local restaurant that claims “big flavor with conscious healthier cooking methods”? No thanks.
- Still looking for Halloween costume inspiration? This “supportive burger wife” costume — which may look familiar to Bob’s Burgers fans — might be the one.
- Pizza Hut took almost two weeks to tell customers that the chain got hacked. Many angry customers took to social media to bring attention to the issue.
- Guess which new restaurant startup just raised $5 million? Called Allset, it allows diners to book a table and order a meal before they even arrive at the restaurant.
- Here’s Chris Hemsworth living his best shoe-free life while enjoying an expensive meal at one of Sydney’s top Japanese restaurants.