The trendiest of all beverages can now come in the trendiest of flavors — well, sort of. Fans of LaCroix, the sparkling water that’s taken America by storm of late, can customize their own varieties with a handy online flavor generator.
Choose your own color palette, input a customized name, and voila: You've got your very own flavor of LaCroix. Unfortunately, it's highly unlikely your creation will ever come to market. But, you could probably convince someone at a Whole Foods bakery to recreate it in cake form.
We took the liberty of crafting several LaCroix flavors to represent the hot-ticket food items of the year, everything from avocado toast to pumpkin spice and beyond (thankfully, LaCroix isn't one of the many food things that have already received the pumpkin spice treatment). Please enjoy looking at, and imagine passing over, these flavors come to life. Just don't expect to find them at your local grocery store.
- Who doesn't love tacos?
- Who could imagine anything better than fish-flavored seltzer?
- This probably goes down smooth.
- Maybe Starbucks would stock the Pumpkin Spice LaCroix?
- And because no one will get a headache from this color combination, meet Rainbow LaCroix.
- As a final flourish, here’s the most decadent flavor possible: Gold Leaf Galaxy. We’ll leave you to decide whether the can is gold-plated.
• Make My LaCroix [Official]