Ladies and gentlemen, Eater readers of all ages, please lean in a little closer to your screen for a very special announcement. Starting right now and ending, oh, around 5 p.m. (local time) this Friday, Eater will be your headquarters for all things burger. The third-ever Eater Burger Week starts right now. Over the next five days, you'll find features, reports, guides, and burger recommendations galore, plus interviews, secrets, and essays from burger experts across the country.
A taste of what's coming at you this week:
- A burger anatomy lesson from one of America's premiere stunt burger creators
- Inside the place that says it invented the burger
- A French fry rant
- The history of American cheese
- A comparative burger pricing guide
- Our expert-approved Essential American Burger Guide
And more! So, do come back here regularly throughout the week to check it out.