Shake Shack anniversary burgers
- Bloomfield's "Breslin Burger" features a patty topped with bacon and a cheddar cheese sauce made by Tickler English creamery. It's available on June 13.
- Daniel Boulud's "Piggie Shack" burger borrows the pulled pork recipe from DBGB, then places it atop a beff patty along with jalepeno mayo, lettuce, and a vinegar slaw. It kicks off the collaboration week, on June 9.
- Chang's aforementioned "Shrimp Stack" burger, with a shrimp patty, Hozon sauce from Momofuku, pickled onion, and salted cucumber. It's available June 10.
- Daniel Humm's eponymous burger, on the menu June 12, is a doozy: It's a burger topped with gruyere, bacon, celery relish, truffle mayo, and (because why not) freshly shaved black truffle.
- And finally, food personality Andrew Zimmern names his burger for his home state of Arizona: The "AZ Cabrito Butter Burger," with goat meat and herb butter, will be available June 11.