Danny Meyer's beloved hamburger emporium Shake Shack will celebrate its 10th anniversary next week with an all-star line-up of chef collaborations: Daniel Boulud, David Chang, Daniel Humm, April Bloomfield, and Andrew Zimmern have each created a special Shack burger that will be available at NYC's Madison Square Park location from June 9 through 13 (one each day). The results? Burgers like the "Momofuku Shrimp Stack" (a beef burger topped with an additional shrimp patty) and the "AZ Cabrito Butter Burger," a simple goat patty with onion and sweet pickle.
- Bloomfield's "Breslin Burger" features a patty topped with bacon and a cheddar cheese sauce made by Tickler English creamery. It's available on June 13.
- Daniel Boulud's "Piggie Shack" burger borrows the pulled pork recipe from DBGB, then places it atop a beff patty along with jalepeno mayo, lettuce, and a vinegar slaw. It kicks off the collaboration week, on June 9.
- Chang's aforementioned "Shrimp Stack" burger, with a shrimp patty, Hozon sauce from Momofuku, pickled onion, and salted cucumber. It's available June 10.
- Daniel Humm's eponymous burger, on the menu June 12, is a doozy: It's a burger topped with gruyere, bacon, celery relish, truffle mayo, and (because why not) freshly shaved black truffle.
- And finally, food personality Andrew Zimmern names his burger for his home state of Arizona: The "AZ Cabrito Butter Burger," with goat meat and herb butter, will be available June 11.
$1 from each collaboration burger sold will benefit the Madison Park Conservancy, and on June 12, Cronut king Dominique Ansel will be on-hand to reveal a special Shake Shack-inspired dessert. Get in line for everything now.