Hangover Observations from Mesa Abierta in Mexico
- Cabrito courtesy of chef Dante Ferrera. (Also pictured: Frank Castronovo, and, to the left, Enrique Olvera.)
- Chef Dante Ferrera of Neuquen in Monterrey.
- Slow-cooking the cow.
- More meats!
- Mads Refslund and his crew making tostadas.
- Mads Refslund's take on tostadas.
- Food trucks.
- A taco and a pulpo tostada from Edgar Nunez's popular food truck Barra Vieja.
- Cafe near the food truck area.
- The marketplace vendors.
- Pastries from San Miguel de Allende's Cumpanio.
- Pretty cheese.