Are these the top 10 cheeseburgers in the country? At the very least, they're the spots most checked-into on Foursquare, which "crunched the data" behind 4.5 billion check-ins to determine which burger joints users most wanted others to know they'd visited. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the original location of Shake Shack in Madison Square Park entered the list at #1, three slots ahead of In-and-Out (whose location near LAX comes in at #4).
Also on the list: Michigan's Stella's Lounge, whose burger was named "Best in America" by GQ in 2012, and Des Moines' Zombie Burger and Drink Lab, which is exactly what it sounds like.
1. Shake Shack, New York, NY
2. YEAH! Burger, Atlanta, GA
3. Stella's Lounge, Grand Rapids, MI
4. In-and-Out Burger, Los Angeles, CA
5. Super Duper Burger, San Francisco, CA
6. Zombie Burger and Drink Lab, Des Moines, IA
7. Holsteins at Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, NV
8. Burger Joint @ The Meridian Hotel, New York, NY
9. Hopdoddy Burger Bar, Austin, TX
10. PYT, Philadelphia, PA