Just in time for Labor Day Weekend, here are Eater's Fall 2013 Previews, your guides for what to eat, read, attend, and watch this season:
· Eater's 40 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings Fall 2013: Fall tends to be a busy time for restaurant openings, and this year is no exception. Eater's most anticipated openings this Fall include including several Batali/Bastianich projects, the first West Coast venture from April Bloomfield and Ken Friedman, a new restaurant from Daniel Patterson, and a pizzeria from Marc Vetri.
· Eater's Fall 2013 Food and Drink Events Preview: Fall 2013 promises to be a busy events season. There are brand new festivals on the scene this year like Music City Eats (Nashville), Life Is Beautiful (Vegas), and NORTH (NYC), plus star-studded annual events like Gastronomika (Spain), Feast Portland (Portland, OR), and the New York City Wine & Food Festival (NYC).
· Eater's Fall 2013 Food TV Preview: Fall is generally when networks launch new shows or a new season, and Fall 2013 is shaping up to be an exciting one. There's the launch of Esquire Network (with new shows like Knife Fight and The Getaway); new shows from PBS (The Mind of a Chef also returns for a second season); Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown on CNN; as well new seasons of Bizarre Foods and Top Chef.
· Eater's Fall 2013 Cookbook and Food Book Preview: Fall 2013 is going to be an epic season for chef and restaurant cookbooks. Among the many, many releases from September 1 until December 31 are major cookbooks from Daniel Boulud, Heston Blumenthal, Alex Atala, Anne-Sophie Pic, John Currence, and David Kinch.
· All Eater Fall 2013 Previews [-E-]