Week in Eater 04-27-2013
- I Packed My Knives & Went: Aboard the Top Chef Cruise
- How Restaurants Can Deal With No-Show Diners
- Mad Men Mentioned Le Cirque 6 Years Before It Opened
- The Price Tags for 11 Culinary Schools Across the Country
- SF Restaurant Calls For Yelp Boycott: 'Stop the Bully'
- Behold the Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich From Carl's Jr.
- Anthony Bourdain Boldly Bites Back at Fox News
- Watch the Pricey Restaurant Category From Jeopardy!
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras Hacked by Activists
- René Redzepi: A Work in Progress, Coming This Fall
- Sotheby's to Auction elBulli Wine and Memorabilia in NYC
- Virgin America to Let Travelers Send Each Other Drinks
- Students Stage Walkout at Culinary Institute of America