Nightclub & Bar has released its annual list of the top 100 nightclubs across America — as ranked by their total yearly revenue. Las Vegas clubs dominate the list with XS Nightclub and Marquee taking the top two spots for the second year in a row, each with revenues in excess of an insane $80 million. Meanwhile Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Atlantic City and Ocean City all have spots in the top 25, and a press release reveals that altogether the 100 venues "generated $1.5 billion in total revenue."
The report finds that the nightclub and bar segment has grown by 3.9 percent despite a tough economy. For example, Marquee in Vegas took last year's top spot with a $70-80 MM gross, but this year ties XS Nightclub for that top spot with both coming in at $80-90 MM. The release also notes that some of the venues were affected by Hurricane Sandy, so perhaps not too surprising that venues in Atlantic City and Ocean City, MD, dropped off the top 15.
Want to see what these houses of decadence look like from the inside? Here's a look inside last year's top 15 highest-grossing nightclubs and, here now, the list of this year's top 15 grossing clubs.
The Top 15 of Nightclub & Bar's 100 Highest Grossing Nightclubs
1) XS Nightclub, Las Vegas, $80-90 MM
2) Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub, Las Vegas, $80-90 MM
3) TAO Nightclub, Las Vegas, $60-70 MM
4) LIV, Miami Beach, $45-60 MM
5) Surrender Nightclub, Las Vegas, $45-60 MM
6) Pure Nightclub, Las Vegas, $35-45 MM
7) LAVO Nightclub NYC, New York, $25-35 MM
8) Tryst Nightclub, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
9) LAVO LV, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
10) Mango's Tropical Café, Miami Beach, $25-35 MM
11) Greystone Manor, West Hollywood, $25-35 MM
12) Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
13) HAZE Nightclub, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
14) 1 Oak Las Vegas, Las Vegas, $15-25 MM
15) Pacha New York, New York, $15-25 MM