Week in Eater 08182012
- Top Chef: The Cruise Is a Real Thing That Is Happening
- The Pizzabon, Cinnabon's Improbable Foray Into Pizza
- Rich Kids Rack Up $132,000 Tab in St. Tropez
- Mario Batali on Paula Deen, Crocs, and Gordon Ramsay
- Watch a Real Actor Read a Yelp Review of a Strip Club
- Eater's Fall Food Reality TV Previewstravaganza
- Chefs Weigh In: Is There Too Much Food Television?
- Watch Clips From the Sad Shitshow Time Machine Chefs
- Are These the 20 Best Italian Restaurants in the US?
- Here's a Mindblowing Rene Redzepi Magazine Cover Made Out of Food
- Watch the Trailer For the Michel/Sébastien Bras Documentary
- Andrew Zimmern to Launch a Food Truck in the Twin Cities
- LA Restaurant Pays Diners to Put Cell Phones Away
- Eater Interviews: Jorge Vallejo on the New Generation of Mexican Chefs
- Bon Appétit Announces Its Ten Best New Restaurants
- Watch an Auto-Tuned Julia Child Remix, Because Why Not
- Watch the Trailer For Amanda Cohen's Upcoming Dirt Candy Cookbook
- Samuelsson on Eddie Huang's Criticisms: "It's a Joke"