Week in Eater National 08-11-2012
- The 33 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2012
- Newsweek's Gratuitous Food Porn Cover Looks Familiar
- Eater Interviews: Paul Qui on His Epic Plans For Three Austin Restaurants
- Sneak Peek: Bouchon Bakery Cookbook by Thomas Keller
- elBulli to Auction Off Its Wine Cellar via Sotheby's
- Watch a Chef Fight Off London Rioters With a Rolling Pin
- Lousy Tippers Website a Cesspool of Racism, Threats
- Cool Culinaria: The Lost Art of Vintage Menu Design
- Here's an Actor Reading Another Tragic Yelp Review
- Ferran Adrià on René Redzepi: 'I'm Beating Him 5 to 3'
- The Pros and Cons of Listing Ingredients on a Wine Label
- Next Iron Chef Season 5 Lineup: Nate Appleman, Spike Mendelsohn, More
- Top Chef Season Ten Rumormongering: Now in Alaska
- 9 Dirtiest Lines From Rachael Ray on the Late Late Show
- The Final Season of No Reservations Premieres Sep. 3
- Is Club Applebee's America's Hip New Place to Drink?
- Which Chain 'Took' David Chang's Intellectual Property?
- Wendy's in Japan Serving Burgers with Lobster & Caviar