In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Eater:
· The 33 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2012
· Newsweek's Gratuitous Food Porn Cover Looks Familiar
· Eater Interviews: Paul Qui on His Epic Plans For Three Austin Restaurants
· Sneak Peek: Bouchon Bakery Cookbook by Thomas Keller
· elBulli to Auction Off Its Wine Cellar via Sotheby's
· Watch a Chef Fight Off London Rioters With a Rolling Pin
· Lousy Tippers Website a Cesspool of Racism, Threats
· Cool Culinaria: The Lost Art of Vintage Menu Design
· Here's an Actor Reading Another Tragic Yelp Review
· Ferran Adrià on René Redzepi: 'I'm Beating Him 5 to 3'
· The Pros and Cons of Listing Ingredients on a Wine Label
· Next Iron Chef Season 5 Lineup: Nate Appleman, Spike Mendelsohn, More
· Top Chef Season Ten Rumormongering: Now in Alaska
· 9 Dirtiest Lines From Rachael Ray on the Late Late Show
· The Final Season of No Reservations Premieres Sep. 3
· Is Club Applebee's America's Hip New Place to Drink?
· Which Chain 'Took' David Chang's Intellectual Property?
· Wendy's in Japan Serving Burgers with Lobster & Caviar