Week in Eater 07-28-2012
- America's 9 Most Elusive Dishes (And How to Get Them)
- Watch a Preview of Time Machine Chefs, ABC's New Cooking Reality Show
- Chick-fil-A VP of Public Relations Dies of Heart Attack
- Stephen Colbert on Chick-fil-A: You 'Believe What You Eat'
- Watch Bobby Flay Make Pancakes For Portlandia
- Portland, OR Is So Trendy There's a Portland-Themed Restaurant in Canada
- Hangover Observations: Mesamerica Day One and
- Justin Warner: The Winner of Food Network Star Season 8
- Chefs Weigh In on What's Become of Classic Culinary Techniques and Traditions
- Cat Cora DUI 911 Call: 'She's Yelling' and 'Driving Insane'
- Behold a Seinfeld-Themed 'No Soup For You' Truck
- Watch Grown Men Cry Over Wine in the SOMM Trailer
- Customer Turns Server's Tip, Dignity Into 'Little Game'
- Beer: The Next Embarrassing Millennial Branding Victim?
- Sound Cheque: Yeasayer's Chris Keating on No-Nonsense Restaurants
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Lays Off Long-Time Food Editor