Week in Eater 07-21-2012
- Eater Interviews Dave Beran, Part One and Part Two
- Are These the Highest Earning Chefs Out There?
- Andrew Zimmern Calls Richest Chefs List 'Way Off Base'
- Ferran and Albert Adrià to Open a Nikkei Restaurant in Barcelona, Spain
- Burger King Employee Gets Busted by 4chan For Super-Gross Lettuce Photo
- Watch 'Mixologist,' a Rap Parody of the Cocktail Scene
- Gwyneth Paltrow to Star in Blood, Bones & Butter Movie?
- Behold the Futuristic Sexy Insane Tokyo Robot Restaurant
- Bourdain Calls John Curtas a 'Fuck-Nut' Over 'Idiotic, Lazy' Steakgate Reporting
- Charlie Palmer Apologizes For Ottavia Bourdain's Steak
- Boston Mayor Bans Chick-Fil-A Over Anti-Gay Comments
- Eater Interviews: Ashley Christensen of Poole's Diner
- Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi Is Shushing Everyone in Seattle