As observant readers may have noticed, it's Pizza Week round these parts. And to bring some of that saucy, juicy deliciousness from the computer screen to your doorstep, Eater has teamed up with some of our favorite pizzerias in five cities (Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Chicago, New York City, and San Francisco) for a special promotion.
Every day this week, two delivery customers will be chosen at random by each pizzeria to receive a free Eater pie in a very special Eater box. Want to try your luck? Here are the participating pizzerias:
· New York City: Best Pizza, Maffei, Motorino, Pizza Roma, Two Boots (Grand Central), and Two Boots (Hell's Kitchen)
· Washington, DC: We the Pizza, Pete's Apizza Clarendon, Pete's Apizza Columbia Heights, Pete's Apizza Friendship Heights
· Chicago: Roots Handmade Pizza, Piece Brewery & Pizzeria, Giordano's, Chicago's Pizza, Bricks
· San Francisco: Escape from New York Pizza, Goat Hill Pizza, Patxi's
· Los Angeles: Two Boots (Echo Park), Pitfire Pizza (on Fairfax), Hollywood Pies (West LA), Urbano Pizza Bar (Downtown), and Hostaria del Piccolo (Santa Monica)
· All Pizza Week Coverage on Eater [-E-]