Week in Eater 03-31-2012
- The 25 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2012
- Watch the Awesome Music Video 'Eat It Don't Tweet It'
- Watch a Thomas Keller Tribute With Boulud, Cowin, Lee
- Watch Jon Stewart's Epic Takedown of 'Pink Slime'
- Tragedies: The TacoCopter Was Just a Hoax
- Diane Chang Responds to NYM's Foodie-ism Story
- Bravo Announces New Reality Series Sex And The Kitchen
- Marilyn Hagerty in Talks For Book With Anthony Bourdain
- David Chang, Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
- Eater Interviews: Paul Virant on His New Cookbook and the Necessity of Preservation
- Michael Cimarusti on Michelin, Fish, and the Future
- Is Executive Chef the Second Happiest Job in America?
- (More) Notable Restaurants from French Laundry Alumni
- Adrià Bros. Hire Francisco Méndez For Mexico Project
- The Food Network Announces New Shows For 2012
- Watch a Day in the Life of Chef Mario Batali