In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Eater:
· The 25 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2012
· Watch the Awesome Music Video 'Eat It Don't Tweet It'
· Watch a Thomas Keller Tribute With Boulud, Cowin, Lee
· Watch Jon Stewart's Epic Takedown of 'Pink Slime'
· Tragedies: The TacoCopter Was Just a Hoax
· Diane Chang Responds to NYM's Foodie-ism Story
· Bravo Announces New Reality Series Sex And The Kitchen
· Marilyn Hagerty in Talks For Book With Anthony Bourdain
· David Chang, Questlove to Have Fried Chicken Battle
· Eater Interviews: Paul Virant on His New Cookbook
· Michael Cimarusti on Michelin, Fish, and the Future
· Is Executive Chef the Second Happiest Job in America?
· (More) Notable Restaurants from French Laundry Alumni
· Adrià Bros. Hire Francisco Méndez For Mexico Project
· The Food Network Announces New Shows For 2012
· Watch a Day in the Life of Chef Mario Batali