Week in Eater National 12-08-2012
- Inspiration and Attribution in Cooking: How and When Should Chefs Credit Their Sources?
- Watch David Chang's Harvard Talk on Momofuku's Scientific Pursuit of Umami
- Eater Interviews: Andrew Zimmern on His New Book
- Restaurant Gets Revenge on Yelpers, Plays Audio of Reviews in Bathrooms
- Pizza Perfume: Pizza Hut Releases 'Eau de Pizza Hut'
- Checking in on Hoboken, New Jersey a Month After Hurricane Sandy
- Eater Interviews: Eric Ripert Explains Leaving DC & Philly, Teases a New NYC Project
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 5: Forget It, Pike, It's Losertown
- Vandals Destroy Six Vintages of Wine From Cult Italian Brunello Producer Soldera
- Eater Interviews: Benu Wine Director Yoon Ha
- Here's a Preview of Fool Magazine Issue Two, Out Now
- Gilt's $450 Steel Starbucks Cards Sell Out in Seconds