In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Eater:
· Eater Interviews: Dan Barber, Renowned Chefs Draft Letter to Young Chefs
· The Eater Fall 2011 Cookbook and Food Book Preview
· Chefs Weigh In: Has The Role of the Chef Changed?
· René Redzepi Responds to Jay Rayner (and Sam Sifton)
· Here Is a List of America's Best Cities for 'Foodies'
· No, These Are the Top Cities in America For Dining Out
· Top Chef Just Desserts: A Pastry-to-English Translator
· TV Recap: Top Chef Just Desserts, Episode 4: Wonka Wonderland
· Moonshine: The 'Hipsterization of Whiskey'
· Yes, the Hooters Girls Remember September 11th
· No Reservations Wins a 2011 Primetime Emmy Award and Bourdain Gets a Book Line
· Restaurant Chains Joining First Lady in Fight Against Obesity