clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Bananas Foster Accident

New, 1 comment

bananas-foster-tableside-150.jpgThis is terrifying: two women were helicoptered to a hospital after they were badly burned from a Bananas Foster gone awry at restaurant in Palm Habor, Florida. The server making the tableside dish spilled 151-proof rum on the diners after it had been set on fire. [Tampa Bay Times]

Sign up for the Sign up for the Eater newsletter

The freshest news from the food world every day