2011 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival Hangover Observations
- Lamb from Border Springs Farm
- T-shirt for sale at Hugh Acheson's Empire State South
- New Orleans Flavors - Sons of Louisiana Dinner at Serpas, Atlanta. from left to right behind the pass: scott serpas (of Serpas in Atlanta), john besh (of Restaurant August in NOLA), john currence (of City Grocery in Oxford, MS)
New Orleans Flavors - Sons of Louisiana Dinner at Serpas, Atlanta.
from left to right: 1) john currence; 2 and 3) unknown; 4) john besh 5) scott serpas; 6) unknown 7) mike gulotta (chef de cuisine of restaurant august)
- Andrea Reusing's Headcheese demo
Tyler Brown (The Capitol Grille at
The Hermitage Hotel) and Linton Hopkins (Restaurant Eugene)
- John Besh's cooking demo
- Steven Satterfield of Miller Union (Atlanta) with Eatocracy's Kat Kinsman.
- Craig Rogers of Border Springs Farm and Todd Coleman of Saveur
- Lardo at Holeman & Finch
- Guanciale at Holeman & Finch
- How Holeman & Finch 86s dishes
- tequila popsicles!