Once again, restaurants are using the ever-dreaded yet imminent Tax Day to pimp freebies and discounts. Which means free (or at least discounted) shit, so here's a helpful guide to all the national chains' and restaurants' deals.
As this year's Tax Day coincides with Emancipation Day, the government has extended the filing deadline from April 15 to the 18th, meaning two days for freebie collection opportunities!
· Arby's: Free Curly Fry Day with Facebook Coupon (April 15) [Facebook]
· Cinnabon: 2 Free Cinnabon Bites, 6-8 pm (April 18) [Official Site]
· Chili's: Free Appetizer or Dessert with Entree Purchase with Coupon (April 18) [Facebook]
· Bruegger's: Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 with Coupon (April 15-18) [Facebook]
· Maggie Moo's: Free Crumb Cake Fundae Between 3-6pm (April 18) [Official Site]
· McCormick & Schmick's: Early Filers Happy Hour April 15, Procrastinators All Day Celebration April 18: $10.40 Dinner w/ Drink At the Bar, Plus Coupon Worth $10.40 [Official Site]
· P.F. Chang's: 15% Discount On Everything, All Day (April 18) [BusinessWire]
· Hooters: Buy 10 Wings Get 10 Free (April 18) [Official Site]
· California Tortilla: Free Chips and Queso Day, with Purchase (April 18) [Official Site]
· RA Sushi: Extended "Manic Monday" Happy Hour From 3:00 to Close (April 18) [Official Site via NRN]
· BLT Restaurants: 50% off all alcoholic beverages including cocktails, beer, wines by the glass, and bottles of wine during lunch and dinner. (April 18)
— NYC: BLT Steak, BLT Fish, BLT Prime, BLT Burger, BLT Bar & Grill, GO Burger
— Washington, DC: BLT Steak, Casa Nonna
— Los Angeles: BLT Steak, GO Burger
— Chicago: The Florentine
— And BLT Steak locations in Charlotte, Miami, White Plains, Waikiki, and Scottsdale*
*Scottsdale: select bottles of wine will be 50% off
Heard of any great Tax-Day deals where you live? Let us know, and we'll add them to the list.