Will Boxed Wine Ever Make it in America?
- Whether Franzia likes it or not this is effectively their marketing campaign to millennials.
- A look at the first 'cask wine' created circa 1960s Australia. Boxed by Angove's Renmark winery.
- A quaint harvest at Franzia.
- Franzia: exposed.
- A BIB from Baux Wine, a company that boxes wines for small producers in California. Hopefully the first of many similar concepts that will help improve the quality of homegrown box wines.
- The Wineberry box: the Grand Marquis of boxed wine.
- Jenny & Francois Selections' From The Tank, one of the country's best boxed wines.