This week's top stories:
· José Andrés on Liquid Nitrogen, Why He's Afraid of Alice Waters
· BrewDog Unveils the World's Strongest, Squirreliest Beer Ever
· GZA: Lyrical Genius and the Wu-Tang Clan's Raw Food Guru
· The World's First Ice Cream Truck for Dogs
· Traci Des Jardins on West Coast v. East Coast, Ladychefs and Fights in the Kitchen
· Dog Dilemma: Should Restaurants Allow Pets?
· Top Chef D.C. Episode 6: The Spy Who Came in From the Awkward Cold War Reference
· Fake Exit Interview: Tamesha Has Not Yet Escaped Angelo's Evil Influence
· Hot Dogs Become Center of Local and International Politics
· Pabst Blue Ribbon Saves The Good Stuff for China
· Art Smith Says "I Do" To Marketing Dollars!
· The Garish Quiznos Singing Kittens Commercial