Marcus Samuelsson was the winner of Top Chef Masters Season 2, scoring a total of 17 1/2 stars to the 17 of both Susur Lee and Rick Moonen, and winning $100,000 for the UNICEF Tap Project. Congratulations!
For a blow-by-blow of how it all went down, check out Eater's finale liveblog.
Note that if Bravo's voters had their way, Susur would've won with a landslide 44%:
Video: Marcus Celebrating
Who were you hoping would win? How do you feel about Marcus's victory?
· All Marcus Samuelsson Coverage on Eater [~EN~]
· Marcus Samuelsson, Winner of Top Chef Masters Season Two [~EN~]
· Rick Moonen, Top Chef Masters Exit Interview: On Las Vegas, Sustainability, and Jay Rayner [~EN~]
· The Chefs of Top Chef Masters Season 2: A Field Guide [~EN~]
· All Top Chef Masters Coverage on Eater [~EN~]
· All Top Chef Masters Exit Interviews on Eater [~EN~]