Next week on No Reservations, Anthony Bourdain sheds his "bad boy" persona and channels his inner Martha Stewart for the "Techniques" episode. Calling it "something of a departure" from the standard format, it's a special "hour of instruction" showing basic techniques and how to prepare some classic dishes. And Bourdain brings in the big guns: chefs Jacques Pepin, Scott Conant, Laurent Tourondel, Dave Pasternak, and Thomas Keller. Says Bourdain, "I happen to believe you should learn to feed yourself and maybe a few others." Could someone please give Bourdain his own cooking show?
· Season 6 Ep. 11: Anthony Bourdain - Techniques Sneak Peek [YouTube]
· Preview video: Jacque Pepin deboning a chicken [Travel Channel]
· Techniques Slideshow [Travel Channel]
· Techniques, a special post [No Reservations Crew Blog]
· All No Reservations Coverage on Eater [-EN-]