In this edition of The Five Food And Dining Videos That You Need To Watch Today, a mellowed out Anthony Bourdain recalls the great pork meals of his life, Andrew Knowlton talks about the best donuts in the country, Jamie Oliver explains everything you need to know about his food revolution, and much, much more!
1) Ozersky Gets Ribbed On The Soup: E! show The Soup, ran a bit last week on the NYC Food Blogger edition of Tony Bourdain's No Reservations, and it's Mr. Cutlets—not the other big man bloggers Steven Shaw and Jason Perlow—that gets singled out for being the saddest case.
2) Anthony Bourdain Talks Pork: In an new online Q & A for the Travel Channel, Tony talks about something he knows a lot about: his favorite pork dishes. Bourdain is filmed in a hammock, drinking a beer:
3) Tour of Batali's Del Posto: Destination Luxury filmed this video walk-through of Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's Del Posto in NYC. This video below is some serious restaurant design porn, but the space is worthy of it:
4) Five Facts About The Food Revolution: In the video below, Jamie Oliver talks about the five things you need to know about his new ABC Show, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution:
5) A Tour Of The Country's Best Donuts: Andrew Nowlton stopped by the Today Show this morning to show off Bon Appetit's picks for best donuts in the country. He chose some pretty crazy cakes for the segment, including two mega-donuts the size of hubcaps, one named "The O.D.B." and a bacon-infused creation: