In this edition of The Five Food And Dining Videos That You Need To Watch Today, Tony Bourdain has a hard time in China, CNN interviews the chef behind the breast milk cheese, The Deen Bros. stop by the Fox studios to chat about their new magazine, and much, much more!
1) CNN Covers Booby Cheese Mania: As we know, a chef in NYC named Daniel Angerer started serving cheese made from his wife's breast milk at his restaurant recently, and everyone has an opinion about it. This morning, CNN interviewed the chef and compiled a clips reel of the media's reaction to the strange dish:
2) Tony Bourdain Freezes His Ass Off: The promo for the new China episode of No Reservations is up. While there is some Chinese comfort food featured in the clip, it looks like the episode is mostly about how much Tony hates the weather in China:
3) The Meat Hook Boys Make Sausage: Food Curated filmed this video of two of the three butchers from Brooklyn's hot new butcher shop, The Meat Hook, making various sausages. These guys sure know they're stuff, and they have a great sense of humor about their work:
4) The Deen Bros. Hang Out With Fox News: Paula Deen's two strapping lads, Jamie and Bobby, stopped by the Fox Business set earlier this week to chat about their new magazine and serve up some of their manly, manly food.
5) Mark Bittman's Easy Hash: Mark Bittman knows how to cook literally everything, including delicious potato pancakes. He showed off his easy recipe to Matt Lauer on the Today Show this morning: