In this edition of The Five Food And Dining Videos That You Need To Watch Today, Wolfgang Puck and Thomas Keller team up for a good cause, Gordon Ramsay reflects on the pain he's endured during the filming of Hell's Kitchen, Bobby Flay shares his secret food crush, and much, much more!
1) Gordo Celebrates a TV Milestone: Last week, Gordon Ramsay celebrated the filming of his 100th episode of Hell's Kitchen. In the video below, Gordo notes: "I've been sick 37 times, I've had four ulcers, and I'm somewhat always losing my voice.":
2) French Fries Are The Best Thing Bobby Flay Ever Ate: For a new episode of his Food Network show The Best Thing I Ever Ate, The Flayster tackles the subject of French fries -- his favorites are the ones served at NYC's beloved Balthazar:
3) Thomas Keller and Wolfgang Puck Cook For Charity: California restaurant titans Thomas Keller and Wolfgang puck prepared the menu for the the 14th Annual Keep Memory Alive benefit over the weekend. I the clip below, Keller talks about his contribution for the event (a saddle of lamb, cooked sous vide) and shares his thoughts on the crises in Chili and Haiti. As a bonus, the video also features some footage of Wolfgang and T-Kells awkwardly posing for a series of photo ops.
4) Hoda and Kathie Lee Learn To Pair Wine With Food: Its no secret that the the fourth hour of the Today Show usually hangs a bit looser than the other three. In the clip below, Hoda and Kathie Lee chat with a sommelier about what wines to pair with snack foods, but mostly just guzzle the vino, and talk about how much they love drinking it:
5) Sweet Old Man Makes Pimento Cheeseburger: The new season of Ulitmate Recipe Showdown hits airwaives in just a few weeks. In the clip below, a kindly southern man prepares a ham and bacon infused Pimento cheeseburger, for judges Michael Psilakis, and host Guy Fieri. They like it. A lot.