In this edition of The Five Food And Dining Videos That You Need To Watch Today, Gordon Ramsay cuts off his fingernail while making vegan food on Ellen, Tom Colicchio lays down some jams at a meat purveyor's anniversary bash, Jamie Oliver shows off his omelette making skills, and much, much more!
1) Gordon Ramsay On Ellen: Today Gordon Ramsay stopped by The Ellen Show to cook a vegan little food. In addition to sharing some tidbits about his three beautiful daughters (they're boy crazy!), Gordo also cut off his fingernail whilst chopping a bell pepper:
2) Tom Colicchio Rocks Out: In addition to being a celebrated restaurateur and TV host, Tom Colicchio is also a bad-ass on the guitar. At last night's D'Artagnan 25th anniversary party, Tom kicked out he jams to French surf rock classic "Ca Plane Pour Moi " live on stage, with Drew Neiporent on vocals [via Blackbook]:
3) Dovetail Chef Cooks With a Crock Pot: John Fraser of NYCs acclaimed Dovetail stopped by the fourth hour of the Today Show to show Hoda and Kathie Lee the ins-and-outs of crock pot cookery:
4) Jamie Oliver Dominates Omelette Cookery: Omelettes are healthy, easy to make and delicious. So, it's no wonder that Jamie Oliver filmed this recent video instructing his fans on the best way to cook the most simple of dishes:
5) Nobu Matsuhisa Visits Hawaiin Farm: In the clip below from the Hawaii Magazine website, Nobu Matsuhisa -- acclaimed chef of the Nobu empire -- visits an organic farm in Hawaii to sample some of their goods, and share some recipe tips: