In this edition of The Five Food And Dining Videos That You Need To Watch Today, Daniel Boulud gets down to business in one of his Canadian restaurants, Anthony Bourdain gets schooled by a little girl, Marcus Samuelsson hits up Morocco, and much, much more.
1) Tony Bourdain Gets Schooled by a Little Girl: The trailer for next Monday's Hudson Valley-themed episode of No Reservations just hit the web. For once, Tony is not in a very exotic local -- a peaceful suburban back yard. But he is facing what must be one of the greatest challenges of his career on the show: trying to save face while getting mercilessly teased by a 9-year old girl:
2) Daniel Boulud Makes Mussels on Canadian TV: In the clip below, Daniel Boulud and the Executive Chef at his Vancouver operations, Dale McCabe, show the host of a morning TV show in BC how to make some mussels in the kitchen of DB bistro Moderne. It's nice to see D-Biggity really getting into a recipe in the cramped kitchens of one of his restaurants:
3) Promo Video For Eric Ripert's West End Restaurant: In this new clip, Eric shows us around his casual DC bistro, including a tour of the kitchen. It may not be Le Beranardin, but the digs and the food still look pretty great:
4) Nigella Lawson Hangs With The Fox And Friends Crew: Nigella stopped by Fox and Friends recently to show off some homemade sweets from her new book. Nigella tries hard to be a good guest, but somehow the British celeb chef and the Fox anchors just don't see eye to eye on a lot of things.
5) Marcus Samuelsson Tours Morocco: Samuelsson heads to Marocco to sample some of the local spices and cook a fish stew using products from Scandanavia's largest spice company. It's part travelogue, part shill for the spice giant, and part Marcus being pretty loose and cool. In Swedish: