So the Best Chefs in the World Walk into a Bar....
- Bottura's dish involved civet and blood. "Fake blood," he said, but blood still.
- Chang eats meat.
- Maite Montenegro, Kevin Patricio (of Choptank), Juan Mari Arzak and David Chang
- Massimo Bottura showed a video involving tongue, blood, charcoal and an epic soundtrack.
- Carme Ruscalleda demonstrates her Paul Smith ravioli.
- Martin Berasategui crisps some scales
- Karlos Arguinano, the most important chef you don't know.
- David Chang watches Ferran Adria
- Almost a Double Rainbow
- The Mugaritz Word Cloud
- A breakdown of diner's emotions at Mugaritz
- Plenty of ham.