Milk and Cookies Hosted by Martha Stewart
- Jacques Torres and Martha Stewart
- Baked: Martha Stewart faves, they've been on her show a lot. Worth a trip to Red Hook!
- martha stewart & fans: she's showing off the new martha stewart ipad app.
- florian bellanger & ludovic augendre of madmac: french pastry chefs who've worked at fauchon and pierre herme, their macarons are the real deal.
- not really cookies: they look more like brownies? bars? but were tasty, though i have no idea what they were.
- halloween cookie decorating: a bunch of martha stewart omnimedia employees were around demonstrating crafts.
- sartorial fail of the day: this middle-aged lady was otherwise normally dressed. i feel like martha would not have approved of these uggs.
- cookies from gramercy tavern
- hard to take photos because she was constantly surrounded by a crowd and half of them had their hands up with their own cameras and cellphones.
- jill & stella of glow gluten free cookies: mother and daughter that were diagnosed with celiac disease and started baking.
- amy of amy's bread, and son
- surprisingly, the only lady i saw wearing recognizably martha apparel.