In what has proved to be a banner week for craziness at fast food restaurants, we now learn that a Swedish McDonald's customer bit into his hamburger only to discover a two-centimeter nail lodged inside. Says the victim "The pain was indescribable...It was stuck between my teeth and gums...I managed to get it out but then I threw up. What if one of my children had got the burger instead?” [The Local]
Fast Food Freak Outs, Cont.
Eater’s holiday banquet celebrates the food traditions we return to in memory, time and time again